Sharktopus Sharktopus

Only Daily 3rd??? What the hell is wrong with you people???????????

RWappin responds:

Hopefully the score goes up in time for weeklies :O

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

Bloopers were awesome!

Dood, where the hell have you been?? I used to love your toons but it's been years since you put something up.

I agree pretty much with everything that's been said already. Hope it doesn't take another 5 years for you to submit the next one!

ken9000 responds:

It won't be another 5 years. I promise. I'm already working on the next one. Stay tuned.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

AMAZING!!

If this isn't in contention with movie of the year there is something seriously wrong!!! Possibly the most professionally-made animation ever in history of newgrounds; Only thing I can think of that is of this quality is Brackenwood and Happy Harry.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Superb Cinematography/Direction/Animation

The style was AMAZING. Cleary a sort of homage to the Shining; you must really like that movie since you show the book in Little Jerry also.

Only reason not a 10 is because I didn't really like the ending at all. Would have been much cooler if it ended up all being in his mind cause of the solitude or something like that, instead of just a bunch of guys in animal outfits. What was their motif? Made no sense.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Finally!

I agree comletely with Kortech a couple reviews down. Before this the characters were very one-dimensional. I love your art style, but the game reviews and game chats I thought were dumb and a waste of your talent.

This episode should have been the first in the series, you should build off of this. Make it an actual story-based series and stop doing the meaningless stuff. There are a lot of directions you can go...

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Good, but could have been MUCH better

I like the idea of making a parody of this series; Thought there were some funny jokes in here. I like how you made fun of Mickey and June, and the video game chat part was good. It was just WAY too crazy though, too all over the place and sloppy. You need to learn to compose the whole piece together with more fluidity, and improve the sound quality as well.

I don't really mind the idea of making fun of HDD; he disses lots of artists himself so I guess he had it coming; but there's no doubt he's a talented animator. Hell, the notion that someone took the time to make a parody of his work should be flattering!

Spazkid responds:

rite

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

Best of the series

On the right track here Maximus! Keep doin this thing; I'm personally not a big fan of the game chat or review, or any of that 'bumper' stuff. I like plot driven episodes like this much more....

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Starting out great then went downhill

I'm not a huge fan of this series but think it does have potential. It started out really good and I thought for a second this was going to be a breakout episode; It started to get bad once the game chat thing started; jokes kept on getting worse and worse and it dragged on too long. Please make a plot-driven episide! You have so much animating talent that, in my opinion, is being wasted. Not trying to be mean, that's just my honest opinion., but I'm still a fan!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Suggestion

Hey Max,

This is a nice flash; well-animated as always. I don't think it's your best work, there wasn't any character development or story. You don't need any help animating or directing your flashes, but you NEED BETTER STORY!!
Maybe a love interest between June and Mickey, or someone quits their job at VGV industries, or the boss goes to dinner at Mickey's house for a night. Something, anything!!!!! You need some plot in these episodes or some charcter development for it to succeed as a series.

John of War John of War

LOL!

I never seen god of war or whatever this is a parody of but still thought it was laugh out loud. Why did his voice echo in the office? LOL!